We provide micro-technology to help research probe the mysteries of microcosms.
Spirit of inquiry: What makes an organism develop? What mechanisms regulate its growth? To explore these riddles of nature, experts require investigative tools of exceptional sensitivity. For more than 40 years, Narishige has supported scientific inquiry, designing precision instruments for physiological research in Japan and around the world. Our equipment has contributed to discoveries in zoology, neurology, psychology, pharmacology, and electrophysiology, and we are expanding our activities in gene-splicing, embryo engineering, IVF (in vitro fertilization), cell fusion, and tissue culture.
Pursuit of excellence: Over the years, Narishige products have gained an international reputation. This makes us conscious of our responsibility to maintain uncompromising standards of quality and performance. To do this, Narishige holds intensive discussions with research specialist in Japan and around the globe, refining our equipment to exceed the expectations of experts. We also divide activities between Narishige Scientific Instrument Lab and Narishige Co.,Ltd. Working independently to keep a balanced perspective yet sharing the same enthusiasm for excellence, these divisions strive for progress through synergy.
Last Update: July 25, 2018
- Summer Holiday Notice -
Please be informed that the Narishige Japan head office will be closed from August 13 through 17, 2018 for summer holidays.
Any inquiries received during this period will be answered on and after August 20, 2018.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
* Our New York and London offices will operate as usual during this period.
Updated Contents are:
- New Products
- SMM series Stereotaxic Micromanipulator
- MTK-1 Four-axis Hanging Joystick Oil Hydraulic Micromanipulator
- SR-9M Stereotaxic Instrument (for chronic experiments on mice)
- IM-11-2 Pneumatic Microinjector & IM-12 Pneumatic Injector
- WEB News
- No.096 Place your NMN-25 with magnet; dedicated slider base is released!
- 2018 Schedule of Exhibitions
- Catalog Download
- Catalog Download
- DM series Firmware Download Service