We provide micro-technology to help research probe the mysteries of microcosms.
Spirit of inquiry: What makes an organism develop? What mechanisms regulate its growth? To explore these riddles of nature, experts require investigative tools of exceptional sensitivity. For more than 40 years, Narishige has supported scientific inquiry, designing precision instruments for physiological research in Japan and around the world. Our equipment has contributed to discoveries in zoology, neurology, psychology, pharmacology, and electrophysiology, and we are expanding our activities in gene-splicing, embryo engineering, IVF (in vitro fertilization), cell fusion, and tissue culture.
Pursuit of excellence: Over the years, Narishige products have gained an international reputation. This makes us conscious of our responsibility to maintain uncompromising standards of quality and performance. To do this, Narishige holds intensive discussions with research specialist in Japan and around the globe, refining our equipment to exceed the expectations of experts. We also divide activities between Narishige Scientific Instrument Lab and Narishige Co.,Ltd. Working independently to keep a balanced perspective yet sharing the same enthusiasm for excellence, these divisions strive for progress through synergy.
Last Update: September 12, 2014
Beware of Phishing E-mails
We have recently found some fake, phishing and spoof E-mails disguised as narishige with a false e-mail address. They lead you to remit to a false Chinese bank account under the name of NARISHIGE Co., Ltd. The E-mail are fake and not sent by Narishige. Narishige is nothing to do with such e-mails.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO SUCH AN E-MAIL. DO NOT MAKE REMITTANCE. BUT DELETE IT FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
August 01, 2014
Updated Contents are:
- Special Page
- DMA-1510/1511 Special Page
- New Products
- SGM-3 Head Holder for Rats
- SGM-4 Head Holder for Mice
- NAC-1O Perfusion Chamber Set
- NAC-1N Perfusion Chamber Set
- CK-1B Adaptor Plate for CK-1
- CAT-1 Tube Clamper
- MAG-1 Simple Head Holder Plate (for Mice)
- HIK-5 Pipette Holder Clamper
- SR-9M Stereotaxic Instrument (for chronic experiments on mice)
- IM-11-2 Pneumatic Microinjector & IM-12 Pneumatic Injector
- WEB News
- No.090 Narishige Stereotaxic Instruments Offer Great Flexibility
- 2014 Schedule of Exhibitions
- DM series Firmware Download Service